We are looking for motivated, intelligent individuals to add to our team.
As the firm grows, positions will be available for pre- and post-MBA professionals who would like to help build a dynamic firm. We offer candidates the opportunity to work directly with senior bankers in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
At MHT Partners, we know our people are our most important asset, and we provide new college and MBA graduates a culture in which they can learn and thrive.
In contrast to most larger firms, MHT MidSpan expects its analysts to provide direct support to senior management and play a meaningful role on each deal team. Typical responsibilities of the analyst position include:
- Building detailed financial projections and models
- Generating valuation analyses
- Conducting industry research
- Preparing client marketing materials
- Interacting with senior bankers and client management teams
Analyst Candidate Requirements
At MHT Partners, we offer qualified, highly motivated recent college graduates the opportunity to apply to our two to three year analyst program. Our analysts participate in all aspects of the transaction process, from initial pitch to closing. At MHT, we place significant value on the professional development of our analysts, who have the opportunity to learn directly from senior bankers.
Analyst candidates generally possess the following qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree from a top tier university, with a superior academic record;
- Financial modeling experience and knowledge of various valuation methodologies;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Outstanding oral and written communication;
- Natural intellectual curiosity and a genuine desire to learn about a variety of different business models and industries; and
- An unwavering work ethic and outstanding integrity.
If you have an interest in applying for an Analyst position, please email your resume, including undergraduate GPA and SAT scores, to: email@example.com
The Associate position at MHT Partners is a dynamic one, with successful candidates capable of working in a competitive and demanding environment. Associates at MHT are responsible for many aspects of client engagements including:
- Coordinating preliminary due diligence investigations
- Conducting financial analyses
- Preparing thoughtful, concise presentations and written marketing materials for clients
- Managing Analysts
Due to our unique approach to client management, associates are also expected to have frequent, direct contact with clients. Successful Associates will be comfortable in this role and capable of developing strong working relationships with senior management at client firms.
Associate Candidate Requirements
At MHT Partners, we seek Associate candidates that value the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial investment bank and play an integral role in the transaction process. Our Associates typically possess the following qualifications:
- An MBA from a top tier institution, with a superior academic record;
- Several years of prior work experience, often in finance or consulting;
- Financial modeling experience and knowledge of accounting concepts;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding leadership experience;
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment; and
- Superior work ethic and integrity.
If you have an interest in applying for an Associate position, please email your resume, including undergraduate and graduate GPA as well as GMAT scores, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is not acceptable to copy, reproduce, or repost any of the career information found on this web site.